Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Clueless

This is the time of pro football fantasy drafts, pick'em challenges and all the rest.  Normally a football moron, it appears as if I've taken my ignorance to the next level.  I've been so preoccupied with the baseball season that I don't have the foggiest idea about anything non-Giant related.  (Packers in '08-09! So glad that Brett came back for one season .... !)

I need to admit it, I am not interested in neither the GOP convention now, nor was interested in the Democratic convention last week.  The spin coming for newspapers is enough to make me dizzy and the commentary on CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC or any place else makes me queasy.  I'd love to mute the volume, but then I couldn't hear the speeches.  Wait a second, maybe that's a good idea ... 

Morning links:

-- Tuck Sez makes a pretty good observation on Ozzie Guillen.

-- The Shyster goes after Rick Reilly and scores some direct hits.  This half of Middle Relief at least attempts the ruse of staying in the "middle."  However, a class action law suit on behalf of players who didn't take steroids or PEDs? Slow news week Rick?

-- Ladies and Gentlemen, this is science!

-- Night of the Living Fred at the GOP Convention! Hide the children!




No comments: